Published by kalettes.com
- 6 ounces Kalettes6 ounces Kalette
- 1 (8 ounce) package prepared fresh beets, quartered1 (8 ounce) package prepared fresh beets, quartered
- 1/3 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped1/3 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
Heat the oven to 425 F. On a rimmed baking sheet, add Kalettes, beets and walnuts. Drizzle with 2 tablespoon olive oil. Toss to coat. Roast in oven for 10-15 minutes until Kalettes are tender. Remove from oven and sprinkle with blue cheese. Season with salt and pepper and serve warm.