Published by Gabriel Avila-Mooney in fullcircle.com on November 2014
- 2 bunches of rainbow carrots, peeled and wash, patted dry
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Honey for drizzling (local and organic preferably)
- freshly ground pink himalayan salt and black pepper, to taste
- A few sprigs of fresh rosemary, torn a bit
- Preheat oven at 450°.
- Place carrots on parchment lined baking sheet (if any of the carrots are super thick, slice in half the long way).
- Drizzle with olive oil, honey and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with rosemary. Roast for about 30 minutes, tossing after the first 15 minutes.
- Simple and delicious!