Published by chocolateandzucchini.com
- 2 large black radishes
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- salt, pepper
- piment d'Espelette (optional, substitute chili flakes)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F). Grease a baking dish (unless it is non-stick).
- Wash and scrub the radishes. Peel them with a vegetable peeler, leaving half of the peel in stripes if desired.
- Slice the radishes thinly -- very thin slices will be more chip-like, slightly thicker slices will be moister -- and put the slices in the baking dish.
- Pour a little olive oil and a little vinegar, and sprinkle with salt, pepper and piment d'Espelette. Toss to coat. Adjust the amounts so all the slices look comfortably dressed, but not drenched.
- Put in the oven to bake for about 20 minutes, until the chips are golden and their edges start to crisp up. Serve warm, as an appetizer or a side.