Published by Mahy in twopurplefigs.com on April, 2016
- 2½ cups of shredded cabbage
- 1 cup of shredded apples (drained and juice reserved)
- ½ cup of shredded carrots
- 1 cup of finely chopped kale
- ½ cup of pomegranate arils
- 2 tablespoons of minced scallions
- 1½ tablespoons of minced pickled cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon of apple juice ( from the shredded apples)
- 1 teaspoon of pickled cucumber water (or extra apple juice)
- ⅛ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of oregano
- 2 Tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream (use Vegan or use more olive oil)
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients for the salad.
- For the dressing: add all ingredients in a sealable container. Seal the container well and shake it vigorously until the dressing emulsifies.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, mix well and serve.