Published by Bobby Flay in foodnetwork.com
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced lengthwise into thin strips
- Canola oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, plus leaves for garnish
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Pecorino Romano, for shaving
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Fresh mint leaves, torn
- Heat the grill to high heat. Brush the zucchini on both sides with canola oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Grill for just about 1 minute per side (until slightly charred and wilted), then remove them to a platter.
- Whisk together the Dijon mustard, lemon juice, lemon zest, honey, to taste, and salt and pepper, to taste, and parsley in a small bowl. Slowly, whisk in the olive oil until emulsified.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the zucchini and let it marinate for 15 minutes at room temperature. Top with shaved cheese, pine nuts, parsley and mint leaves.