Published in spicetheplate.com
- 1 bunch chives, clean, trim the ends and cut into 1-inch long strips
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce for dipping
- Put flour and eggs in a container, slowly pour water into the container, keep stiring to make sure everything is mixed well.
- Toss in the salt into the batter and add the chives into the mixture,set aside.
- Spread the oil evenly onto a non-stick pan over medium heat, carefully pour about ⅓ of the mixture into the pan and create a round shape, cook for about 4-5 minutes each side and remove the pancake from the pan, continue the process until all the mixture is used.
- Dip in the soy sauce and enjoy.
The amount of mixture could make about three 4-inch chive pancakes.