- 2-3 tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber,
- 5-6 Greek black olives
- 1 small onion
- 1 chunk of feta about 1 ½ to 2 ounces,
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Red wine vinegar
- Optional: try using the mesclun mix in this week's basket as a base for this delicious salad!
- Cut the tomato in wedges-do not cut in cubes.
- Peel the cucumber and cut in slices that are about ½ inch thick, you may cut the rounds in half.
- Cut onion in thin slices.
- Put tomatoes and cucumbers in a shallow bowl and combine. Place the thinly sliced onion
- on top. Add the olives.
- Drizzle with some olive oil and a splash of vinegar.* Add some salt to taste.
- Place a piece of feta on top and sprinkle the whole salad with oregano.