- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1.5 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 avocados, diced into 1 cm cubes
- 4 tbsp chopped cilantro
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- juice of one lime
- Pre-heat grill to medium heat.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry. Brush salmon fillets with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, chili powder, ground cumin and pepper. Spread generously over the salmon fillets.
- Cook salmon on grill for 6-8 minutes per side.
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
- Bake salmon on parchment-lined baking sheet for 12-15 minutes, until cooked through.
- Combine all ingredients and serve immediately