- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ cup kale washed with any large ribs removed
- ½ small white onion, chopped
- ½ small zucchini, sliced
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- ½ cup of light mozzarella cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- Kick the tires and light the fires to 350 degrees.
- In a 10 inch cast iron pan, sautee the first five ingredients until the onions are translucent and the other vegetables are soft.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs and cheese.
- Pour over the vegetables in the skillet, stirring if needed to disperse the vegetables evenly.
- Place in the 350 degree oven and bake for 12-14 minutes, until the egg is fully cooked in the middle of the skillet.
- Remove from the oven and serve, using salt and pepper to taste.