- 3-4 medium zucchini, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Crumbled cotija cheese, lime juice, and/or fresh cilantro, for garnish (optional, but highly recommended)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix zucchini, olive oil, chili powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and salt/pepper until well coated.
- Spread evenly on baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes, or until zucchini is browned.
- Serve sprinkled with lime juice, cotija cheese, and chopped fresh cilantro, if desired.