- 2 lbs whole carrots (I prefer young medium-sized carrots with greens still attached)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped dill
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Clean and remove the tops from the carrots.
- Place the carrots on a greased sheet tray and drizzle with the olive oil. Toss with your hands to make sure they are evenly covered in oil. Sprinkle with kosher salt and pepper.
- Roast the carrots for 20 minutes, then remove from the oven and turn the carrots with tongs. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp freshly chopped dill and roast for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, place carrots on a platter. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tbsp of fresh dill. Serve immediately.