- 1/2 cup (52 g) sliced cucumber (skin on | organic when possible)
- 1 heaping cup (190 g) cubed pineapple (if frozen, omit ice)
- 1/2 large ripe, peeled, frozen banana
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) light coconut milk*
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) filtered water
- 1 lime, zested + juiced (~1 tsp zest // 2 Tbsp (30 ml) juice)
- 1 large handful (70 g) greens (spinach or kale | organic when possible)
- 2-4 ice cubes
- Add cucumber, pineapple, frozen banana, light coconut milk, water, lime zest, lime juice, greens, and ice cubes to a blender and blend on high until creamy and smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
- For a thicker smoothie, add more ice. For a thinner smoothie, add more liquid of choice. Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more lime juice or zest for acidity/brightness, banana or pineapple for sweetness, coconut milk for creaminess, and greens for more intense green color.
- Serve immediately. Leftovers will keep covered in the refrigerator up to 24 hours, though best when fresh.