- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- kosher salt
- 3 zucchini, cut into half moons
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 6-oz. salmon fillets
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Torn fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a medium bowl, mix together garlic, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, and melted butter and season with salt.
- Make parchment packs: Cut four sheets of parchment. Place 1/4 of the zucchini in the middle and drizzle with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and fillet of salmon.
- Brush salmon with garlic butter marinade and season with pepper.
- Bring two sheets together and fold down over salmon, then tightly roll up sides. Repeat until you have four packs. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake salmon until cooked through, 15 minutes.
- Open packs, garnish with parsley and Parmesan, and serve.