- 2 yellow squash, shaved into thin strips
- 1 zucchini, shaved into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 slices prosciutto, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- Toss yellow squash and zucchini with salt in a large bowl.
- Whisk mint, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, and black pepper in a small bowl; pour over squash mixture. Toss to coat.
- Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium heat; cook and stir prosciutto in the hot skillet until crisp, about 2 minutes.
- Divide squash salad over 4 plates. Evenly sprinkle prosciutto and feta cheese over salads.