- 1 green butter lettuce
- 1 continental cucumber
- 1 punnet of cocktail tomatoes
- 100g of feta cheese (optional)
- Spring onion cut into rings (optional)
- White Balsamic vinegar (2-3 tablespoons)
- ¼ teaspoon brown sugar
- Olive oil (4 tablespoons)
- Rinse & spin dry the lettuce leaves then blend dressing ingredients together.
- Spoon half the dressing on large flat plate first. Then place handfuls of lettuce leaves that sit on top of dressing on the plate. (This means the leaves dont get too covered in dressing).
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters and place on lettuce and add sliced cucumber.
- Cut or crumble feta over the top with sliced spring onion if you like. Drizzle remainder of dressing lightly over the top of the salad.
- Season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!