- two salmon portions
- arugula micro greens or any other greens
- store bought tzatziki
- 1 tbsp Vegenaise (or mayo)
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- cucumber slices
- 1 tbsp capers
- pickled jalapeño slices
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- whole grain buns
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Grill 7 minutes on each side. Tip: You can prepare the salmon any way you prefer such as broil, bake or pan sear. I cooked my salmon on cedar planks. If you do the same make sure to soak the planks in water for at least 1 hour.
- Once the salmon is cooked, flake it roughly.
- Prepare spicy mayo by mixing Vegenaise and Sriracha in a bowl, adding more Sriracha to make it spicier.
- To arrange sandwich number one: Spread tzatziki over the bun, top with arugula, capers, red onion and cucumber slices. Arrange salmon on top.
- To arrange the spicy sandwich: Spread spicy mayo over the bun, top with arugula, capers, red onion and jalapeño slices. Arrange salmon on top.