- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons honey (to taste)
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 cups mesclun greens
- 1 bunch (or one bag) of arugula
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 large red onion, sliced
- 8 thinly sliced wedges of fresh Parmesan cheese
1. Prepare dressing: Combine lemon juice, olive oil and honey in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Toss salad ingredients together. Add dressing and toss again.
3. Divide among salad plates and garnish with a wedge of Parmesan cheese.