- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cups ¾-inch diced zucchini (about ¾ lb.)
- 3 medium ears corn, cooked & kernels cut off (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp minced cilantro
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat.
- Add the zucchini and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes. Stir in the corn and cherry tomatoes and cook until the tomato skins are starting to split and shrivel, about 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for additional 30 seconds.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper. Serve.