- 2 bunches lacinato kale, stems removed
- 2 medium Asian pears, cored and cut into slices
- 1/cup cup pecans, rough chopped
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 small shallot
- 2 tablespoons whole grain dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- juice of one large lemon
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2-1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 large clove crushed garlic
- coconut oil
- Maldon salt and fresh cracked pepper
- In a small mixing bowl combine olive oil, shallot, champagne vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, honey or maple syrup and sea salt. Adjust salt and honey to taste.
- Use coconut oil to lightly coat a saute pan. Cook kale in batches over medium low heat until bright green and slightly soft.
- Pile kale onto a large serving plate, top with sliced pears and pecans. Dress to your preference. Sprinkle with maldon salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- Serve immediately!