- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt
- 3 tbs. canola oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbs. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 apple, shredded
- maple syrup
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
- Beat together the eggs and milk; then stir in the canola oil.
- Slowly mix together the wet ingredients and shredded apple into the dry ingredients and let the batter sit while heating the griddle to a medium heat.
- Ladle the batter onto the griddle. When bubbles begin to form on one side flip the pancakes and finish cooking on the other side.
- Cooking time will be approximately 2 minutes on each side. Do not flip the pancakes more than once.
- Serve with powdered sugar, butter and syrup or honey.