Recipe and Photos by: Aya Tsintziras. Published on A Healthy Story
- 1 bunch radishes (IFH Note: you might have some turnips or watermelon radishes to add to this dish!)
- 1 bunch parsnips
- 2 large apples
- 1 package chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a glass baking dish with the fat of your choice (I always use olive oil).
- Slice the radishes in half. Peel the parsnips. Slice the apple.
- Arrange the radishes, parsnips and apple in a circle around the edges of the dish.
- Place the chicken thighs in the space you've just created in the dish. Add salt, pepper, cumin, organ and red pepper flakes.
- Sprinkle the nutmeg on the apple.
- Bake for 45 minutes-1 hour depending on your oven and when the chicken is cooked.