- 3 Parsnips, Washed with the skin left on
- Olive Oil
- Salt, Or garlic salt
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Slice parsnips about 1/8-inch thick. You'll want each of the slices to be the same thickness. I like to use my slicing attachment on my food processor to do this.
- Place sliced parsnips in a large bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over slices and toss to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle on salt and pepper then toss again.
- Lay slices in a single layer on two baking sheets lined with a silicone mat. Do not overlap.
- Bake for 15 minutes then remove the pan from the oven and flip the slices over.
- Continue to bake for another 15 minutes then check every 5 minutes to see if they are done.
- Edges will curl and the center will be firm, not soft.
- Remove from the oven.
- Let the chips cool before serving.