Recipe courtesy of Simply Home Cooked
4 tbsp Basil Pesto
½ cup butter (softened)
1 garlic clove, zested
4 (7oz) salmon fillets
salt & pepper to taste
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- In a bowl combine the basil pesto, softened butter, and zested garlic using a fork.
- Like a baking sheet with foil and lay the salmon fillets on top. Generously season with salt and pepper and squeeze a little bit of lemon juice on top. (About ¼ tsp per fillet)
- Scoop out the butter pesto using a cookie
- scoop and place 2 scoops on each fillet.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 10 minutes.