- 3 cups popcorn
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 tablespoon finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mix the Parmesan, garlic powder and smoked paprika.
- Place the butter into a microwave safe dish and melt the butter.
- Add the finely chopped chives to the melted butter.
- Pour the melted butter and chives over the popcorn.
- Toss the popcorn to coat with the melted butter.
- Sprinkle with the spice mixture and add in salt and pepper to taste.