Recipe and Photo by Camilla Salem on popsugar.com
- 1 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes, washed and cut in half
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Steam the potatoes for 20 minutes or until they are easily pierced with a fork. Set aside.
- In a large sauté pan, melt the butter until it starts to bubble. Add potatoes and toss them around in the melted butter. Add parsley, salt, and pepper and cook everything together for about five minutes.