- 1 pound cod fillets
- 12 corn tortillas
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 chopped garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Juice of 1 lime
Red Cabbage Slaw:
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- lime juice
- black pepper
- 6 ounces plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp lime juice,
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro,
- 1 tsp chopped garlic and 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 avocado, chopped
Optional Toppings: Avocado, Tomatoes, Cheddar Cheese, Hot Sauce
- In a bowl, combine half of your lime juice, 1 tbsp chopped cilantro, 2 tsp olive oil, the chipotle chili powder, ground cumin, garlic powder and 1/2 tsp chopped garlic and 1/2 tsp salt. Add cod fillets to marinate for 20 minutes.
- In another bowl, toss shredded red cabbage with 1 tsp olive oil, 1 tsp lime juice and black pepper. Set aside.
- Optional: In a third bowl, toss chopped avocado with sliced cherry tomatoes.
- In a blender or mixing bowl, mix yogurt, 1 tbsp lime juice, 2 tbsp chopped cilantro, 1 tsp chopped garlic and 1/4 tsp salt until smooth.
- Coat a grill pan with cooking spray and heat to medium-high. Add fish; cook 3 minutes per side.
- Flake into 1-inch pieces and distribute among corn tortillas. Top each with shredded cabbage, a dollop of lime crema, and your toppings of choice.