- ½ cup granola
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tbsp honey
- 4 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Line a cupcake tin with 5 cupcake liners
- Mix together granola, ¼ tsp cinnamon, and honey. You want the mixture to stick together. If it's not, add a little more honey
- Press a spoonful of the granola mixture into each cupcake liner
- With a hand mixer, mix together cream cheese, yogurt, brown sugar, truvia, vanilla, and ½ tsp cinnamon
- Once the cream cheese mixture is smooth and well mixed, pour the mix into 5 muffin tins
- Freeze over night or for at least 8 hours.
- When you take them out of the freezer the muffins may stick to the tin. Wait a minute and they should come out with ease.
- Store in freezer