From Katerina Petrovska at Diethood; adjustments made for Intervale Food Hub members
- 3 cups sugar snap peas, trimmed, rinsed, dried
- 3 tablespoons garlic-infused olive oil (or mix a small amount of garlic powder into plain oil)
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley or other herbs to taste
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400F.
Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray or line it with parchment paper and set aside.
Combine sugar snap peas and olive oil in a mixing bowl and toss to coat.
In a separate bowl mix together panko crumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
Add the panko mixture to the sugar snap peas and toss to combine.
Arrange in previously prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, or until crispy, turning once during cooking.
Remove from oven and serve immediately.