- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and spiralized or julienned
- 4 – 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 tbsp Chili pepper paste
- 1/2 cup (125ml) vegetable broth (or chicken broth)
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Sesame seeds and cilantro for topping
1. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a medium skillet. Add sweet potato noodles and stir fry gently for about 2 minutes, until cooked through but still crisp. Set aside.
2. In the same skillet, melt remaining butter then add garlic and chili pasta. Stir well and cook for 2 minutes, then add broth and simmer for another 2 minutes to thicken the sauce.
3. Add sweet potato noodles back to the skillet. Stir well to combine and cook for 2 to 3 minutes more, noodle should be still al dente.
4. Serve the garlic butter sweet potato noodles immediately, topped with sesame seeds, chopped cilantro and additional black pepper if you want.
Note: Don’t overcook sweet potato noodles, so they remain deliciously crisp! You can add more chili paste if you like spicy dishes.