From Chelsea Allen at Chelsea's Healthy Kitchen; adjustments made for Intervale Food Hub members
- 1 bunch of kale (~10-12 cups)
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3-4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- Heaping ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup sliced toasted almonds
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- Chop, wash, and dry your kale.
- In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dressing and kale. Use your hands to massage the dressing into the kale for 3-4 minutes until the leaves start to darken and wilt.
- Sprinkle on the salt and toss to mix. Taste and adjust flavors as needed.
- Add the Parmesan, toasted almonds, and dried cranberries and toss to mix again.