From Vicky Cassidy for Things I Made Today; adjustments made for Intervale Food Hub members
For the sauce:
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey (or try maple syrup!)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
For the cabbage:
- 1 small head of red cabbage, halved, then each half cut into 4 wedges, each with a piece of the core intact
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Fresh oregano or basil, as garnish
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together olive oil, mustard, honey, vinegar, and salt. Set aside.
- Place cabbage wedges on a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil and salt. Flip and repeat the same on other side.
- Heat grill to high heat. Place cabbage wedges onto grill and cook, flipping occasionally, until cabbage is slightly charred and core is tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove cabbage from grill and drizzle with sauce and oregano. Serve immediately.