- 1.5 litres vegetable stock
- 1 dozen oyster mushrooms
- 1 dozen shiitake mushrooms
- 1 dozen white button mushrooms
- 3 bunches baby bok choy, sliced
- 4 stalks spring onions, thinly sliced
- ½ thumb size ginger, thinly sliced
- 2 red chillies, sliced
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- sesame oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Clean and slice your mushrooms. Set it aside.
- In a pot pour the broth and add the mushrooms, bring to a boil then simmer in low heat for 8 minutes.
- Add the bok choy, ginger and chillies continue to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Turn heat off then add the black vinegar, Sriracha and sesame oil.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, then serve topped with spring onions.