Ingredients - IFH Note: this will make about 3-4 servings. Easy to adjust based on how many servings you want to make!
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 yellow or white onion, sliced
- 1 bunch kale, trimmed, blanched 3 minutes in boiling water, drained, squeezed and coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups boiled diced potatoes
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (preferably smoked)
Heat oven to 400°F. In a medium skillet coated with cooking spray, cook yellow onion over medium heat, stirring, 5 minutes.
Add kale and garlic; stir 5 minutes. Add potatoes.
Whisk eggs, 2 tablespoon water and paprika in a bowl. Stir in kale-potato mixture. In a cast-iron skillet coated with cooking spray, cook egg mixture over medium-low heat 1 minute.
Transfer skillet to oven; bake until eggs are set and center is slightly runny, 6 to 8 minutes. Broil until top is golden, 1 minute.