- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh mint
- 2 cups pea shoots (or try thinly sliced snap pea pods!)
- 3 cups mixed baby mesclun
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Place lemon juice in a small bowl. Add oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking until emulsified. Tear 1/3 cup mint into small pieces, and add to vinaigrette. Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
Strain vinaigrette through a fine sieve into a small, clean bowl, pressing on mint to extract liquid.
Toss together pea shoots, mesclun, and remaining whole mint leaves in a bowl, and arrange on serving plates. Drizzle vinaigrette over greens. Season with salt and pepper, and serve immediately.