Inspired from the recipe by Spork Me. Photo By Spork Me.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- handful sliced mushrooms, stems removed and covered in olive oil, salt and pepper
- 2 slices bread (more if you're using baguette)
- 2 eggs
- Joe's Kitchen Pesto
- Optional: Cheddar Cheese for melting on top.
- Roast the mushrooms for about 10 minutes at 375F until they start to soften.
- In a heated and greased pan, crack eggs, top with pesto and cheese, being careful not to overflow the egg. Cook about 5-10 minutes, until the yolks are cooked to your liking.
- Serve on toast, with a bit more pesto on top.