From Taste of Home; adjustments made for Intervale Food Hub members
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls (or use your favorite pie crust recipe)
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried basil, oregano and rubbed sage
Separate crescent dough into eight triangles; place in an ungreased 9-in. pie plate with points toward the center. Press onto the bottom and up the sides to form a crust; seal perforations. Spread with mustard; set aside.
In a large skillet, saute the asparagus, onion and mushrooms in butter until asparagus is crisp-tender. In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir in asparagus mixture. Pour into crust.
Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.