Recipe By Pass the Challah
- 4 chicken thighs
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 5 potatoes, cut into chunks (I like to use a mix of russet, red, and Yukon gold potatoes)
- 1 ½ packets Onion Soup Mix
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl or ziploc bag, combine all ingredients and mix until the seasonings are coating the chicken, potatoes and carrots. Pour into a 9x13 pan in an even layer.
- Roast in the oven for 45 minutes, or until the carrots are cooked through and the chicken juices run clear. I like to baste a couple of times while it’s cooking. Enjoy!