- 4 parsnips, peeled and roughly sliced
- 4 potatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- ½ cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- ¼ cup fresh chives, sliced
- salt to taste
- To large pot add parsnips, potatoes, and water until the vegetables are just covered.
- Bring water to a boil and reduce to simmer. Cook vegetables until they tender enough to pierce with a fork. About 8-10 minutes.
- Drain water from the pot.
- Add vegetables to a food processor (or blender). Add milk, butter, grated garlic, and salt to taste. Blend until smooth.
- Add in the chives and serve!