From Kelly at No Thanks to Cake; adjustments made for Intervale Food Hub members
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp. grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 lb. pork kabob meat
- 1 red pepper, cut into cubes
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion, cut into thick slices
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, olive oil, water, honey, ginger, lime, and garlic.
2. Cut your tenderloin into 1-inch cubes, and add to a ziplock bag. Coat with 1/2 of the marinade.
3. Place plastic bag in a small bowl in the refrigerator to marinate overnight. Reserve remaining marinade in the refrigerator.
4. About 3 hours before you’re ready to grill, combine your cut veggies and the reserved marinade in a separate bag. Store in the refrigerator until it’s time to grill.
5. Preheat your grill.
6. Thread your pork and veggies on separate skewers, as cooking time will vary.
7. Place the pork on the grill first, adding the veggies after about 4 minutes.
8. Grill until pork is cooked through and veggies have a light char.
9. Carefully remove from skewers – – watch out as ends will be hot!