From allrecipes.com; adjustments made for Intervale Food Hub members
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes, cubed
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 bunch arugula - rinsed, dried and torn
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain, and cool. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, mix vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. Drizzle in olive oil, whisking until mixture thickens.
- Toss potatoes with vinegar and oil mixture and arugula. Serve at room temperature.