Recipe By Rawmazing
- 4 cups thinly sliced bok choy
- 6 tablespoons Braggs Liquid Aminos, divided
- 4 tablespoon sesame oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cup thinly sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 young Thai coconut, meat and liquid
- water (enough to make 2 1/2 cups total liquid when combined with the liquid from the coconut)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 1-inch piece ginger, peeled and chopped fine
- 1 teaspoon raw chili garlic sauce
- Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
Toss bok choy with 3 tablespoons Braggs Liquid Aminos and 2 tablespoons sesame oil. Dehydrate at 115 degrees for 1 hour.
Toss mushrooms with remaining braggs, sesame oil and coconut sugar. Let marinate for at least one hour.
Place coconut flesh, coconut water and water in high-speed blender. Blend until the mixture starts to feel warm.
Add cumin, turmeric, ginger, raw chili garlic sauce, salt and pepper. Blend until combined.
Remove to bowl, stir in bok choy and mushrooms. Re-heat gently if desired.