- 12 chicken legs
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 slices of lemon for garnishing
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a bowl, season (chicken legs) drumsticks with died oregano, dried thyme, smoked paprika, salt, pepper and garlic. Place in a container and add the olive oil and lemon juice. Toss everything very well.
- Marinate overnight.
- Place the chicken pieces in a large casserole dish (9x13).
- Roast for 30 minutes until it begins to brown.
- Flip pieces and bake a remaining 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Garnish with lots of fresh parsley and slices of lemon