Recipe by Courtney, Published by Know Your Produce
- 1 small Onion, sliced
- 1 Large Portobello Mushroom, chopped
- 5 Extra Large Eggs
- Optional: 3 Leaves of Basil, chopped
- Ghee or Butter for pan
- In a skillet warm up your ghee and add in the onions, cook on medium heat.
- Once the onions are about 2-3 minutes in add in the portobello mushrooms and cook until both are tender and caramelized. About 5-6 minutes.
- Place your veggies on the side and add in the eggs and scrambled until your liking.
- Top the eggs with veggies and fresh chopped basil.