Recipe courtesy of LaaLoosh
1 medium sized acorn squash, cut into 12 wedges
Juice from 2 limes
1 tbsp olive oil
4 chile peppers, minced (I used Cayenne, but any kind will work)
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 tsp salt
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and mist with cooking spray.
- Arrange squash wedges on baking sheet, and then lightly mist with an olive oil mister, and sprinkle with ½ of the salt.
- Roast squash in oven until tender, about 25- 30 minutes.
- While squash is roasting, combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Transfer squash to a platter, sprinkle with paprika, drizzle with the vinaigrette and serve.