- 3 cups carrot strings using a julienne peeler
- 2 cups thinly sliced kale
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1½ teaspoons sriracha
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- pinch of salt
- sesame seeds for garnish
- Toss carrots and kale together in a large bowl.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients except sesame seeds in a small bowl. Add more milk if necessary to get the desired consistency.
- Pour dressing on top of the carrots and kale and toss until fully coated.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.