Recipe by Gluten Free Alchemist, Published by Yummly, Adapted for Food Hub Members
- 1 can chickpeas - rinsed & drained
- 90g tahini
- 55 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 40 ml lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 1 large clove garlic (coarsely chopped)
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- good grind black pepper
- 80g baby spinach leaves (washed)
- 20g flat-leaf parsley
- approx 5 tablespoons (75 ml) cold water
- Put all the ingredients in a blender, except the water.
- Adding the water a tablespoon at a time, blend at high power until the houmous is smooth. Add a drop more water to 'loosen' if you need to.
- Enjoy with toast, tortilla chips, etc.