From Ashley at Center Cut Cook; adjustments made for Intervale Food Hub members
- 2 fajita size tortillas per quesadilla (corn or flour)
- Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Leftover cooked steak of your choice, cut into thin slices
- Sautéed red pepper strips (I typically cut a pepper into strips and sauté it with a bit of olive oil, and a little salt, pepper, and oregano until tender)
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Garnishes: salsa, sour cream, guacamole, shredded lettuce, chopped tomato, etc.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Place one tortilla in the pan. Sprinkle with cheese, then add in strips of steak, red pepper and cilantro. Top with more cheddar cheese. Place another tortilla on top.
- When the bottom of the quesadilla is nicely browned, flip it and cook until the other side is nicely browned as well and the cheese is melted.
- Cute into quarters and serve with any garnishes you’d like.