- 1/3-1/2 bunch of kale
- 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- Optional: 1 cup candied walnuts
- balsamic vinegar
- After washing and drying your kale, remove the ribs/stem from each kale leaf.
- Tear or chop the kale into bite-sized pieces.
- Pour a little olive oil in your hands and work your way through the kale, massaging the leaves until they darken in color and tenderize.
- Finish it off with a pinch of salt and combine with strawberries and candied walnuts.
- Drizzle with strawberry-infused balsamic vinegar or your favorite fruity balsamic.
- Top with feta and dig in!