Recipe Level: Basic | Recipe Speed: Quick | Season: Spring, Summer, Fall | Type: Veggie Side Dish | Diet: Vegan/GF/DF
If you get tired of eating them raw, radishes can also be roasted. In the oven, their bright red skin changes to a vibrant fuchsia. Serve with fatty meats, as a bit of a palate cleanser.
- Olive oil or another oil you prefer
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rinse the radishes, and cut off the tops (if you haven't already for storage), leaving about an inch of stem.
- On a baking sheet or in a baking dish, toss the radishes with a couple tablespoons of olive oil. Sprinkle with salt.
- Roast until just tender, and slightly wrinkled, around 25 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.