- 1 1/2 - 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 English Cucumber, peeled, seeded, and grated
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper, to taste
If you don't have Greek yogurt, or if your Greek yogurt isn't very thick, Line a colander with a double layer of cheesecloth. Then place it over a bowl and strain the yogurt over night.
In a bowl, combine the yogurt, lemon, cucumber, garlic, dill, salt, and pepper. Stir until well combined. Refrigerate until serving.
Serve with toasted pita wedges and/or raw vegetables for dipping or anything else you'd like to dip or top with tzatziki.